Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Trunk or Treat theme and Mustache party!

Not feeling super motivated this year, I decided to pull out the Alice in Wonderland theme and add to it. Elsie and Ezra are Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, Anders is a card and Lilly is the White Queen. 
 We went to a birthday party for Atticus and apparently mustaches are all the rave right now. Kimber pulled out a few packages  of stick on staches and the laughter began!
 Mayble kept hers on for a surprisingly long time. She kept trying to eat it.


I can't help but laugh every time I see these pictures. It was a simple way to liven up the party. The kids went crazy over them and so did us sisters!

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Kim Krok said...

The family theme turned out great! Love the new additions! Why am I the only one pulling a weirdo face in that last photo lol

Miriam said...

I kept giggling looking at the mustaches!!