Thursday, February 27, 2014

When your child disappears

I had just finished dishing out dinner when I realized that Ezra was not there. So we started to look around. It turned into worried searching, and then into frantic searching. He was no where to be found! I figured he may have fallen asleep somewhere, but the question was, where? He wasn't in his normal spots. So I go outside for the 5th time and as I'm turning around to head back in, I notice a little foot. Immediate relief! Here's where the stinker was...

in the bike trailer sitting right by the back door

Look who is taking her first steps!


2 comments:

Kim Krok said...

Why in the heck would he fall asleep in there lol!

Miriam said...

Every parents night mare!! So glad he was close, such a cute picture! My beautiful Mayble walking so soon! The trouble is just beginning!